YOUR OWN Information Products
There's no doubt that the best way to start your online presence is to create your own eBook. My experience, and that of many others is proof of this. So, this section of the e-course introduces you to a framework for preparing your own info-product.
What do you start with?
An idea. Here are essential concepts that are very important for the long-term success of your eBook.
Ask whether your idea is ...
- popular at the moment
- a need that is not met
- an evergreen topic
- a quick cash idea
- a long-lost method
- a transformation idea
- a way to get others to sell for you
- the next logical step
- an instant solution
- a tipping point idea
- an instant growth concept
- a method that gets rid of a problem
There may be other types of product ideas, but here are some examples of topics that could fire up your interest.
See if you can relate these to the concepts above.
- home renovations, house energy efficiency, buying a home, house inspections
- simple efficient house plans, DIY construction, DIY carpentry, alternative building materials
- horticulture, home gardening, bonsai, composting, permaculture
- woodworking, build your own workshop, making your own guitar, making your own low-cost furniture
- home business, blogging for profit, writing for profit
- home education, tutoring, educating the disengaged child
- meditation benefits, aromatherapy, relaxation products, aerobics, exercise
- backpacking, hiking, travel into the natural world, camping
- ceramics, quilting products, making paper, drawing
- amateur radio, making online videos, photography, digital images
- animal care, animal rescue, beekeeping, dog breeding
- aged care, child care, helping disabled, genealogy
The list goes on and on! Can you identify with any of these?
Don't believe that you couldn't make some sort of income from any of these topics. Any of these and anything else of course, can be turned into an information product ... an eBook, report, an email course, or perhaps turned into a newsletter or e-zine on a particular theme.
This is the core to starting your home-based business.
What are you waiting for? Start brainstorming. Get the confidence to start.
Let's now move on to Where To Sell.